You must register and pay in full at the time of registration for all programs by:
- Cash, Visa Mastercard, Amex or Debit if in person
- Visa or MasterCard if over the phone
- Visa, MasterCard or Interac if online
GYMNASTICS ONTARIO INSURANCE
All participants registered in Recreational Classes, Camps or Private Lessons must purchase a $40.00 Gymnastics Ontario insurance and registration fee, HST is included. This membership is valid from July 1st until June 30th each year and is not refundable under any circumstances.
GymZone reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
- All refunds are subject to a $30.00 cancellation fee per student.
- No refunds after the start of the 3rd regular session class (credit only).
- No refunds or credits with 5 or less classes remaining in the session.
- Once posted to your account, credits are not eligible for a refund at a later date.
- We do not offer make up classes, refunds or credits for missed classes including those cancelled due to inclement weather or extraordinary circumstances beyond our control
- If there is a medical reason, a credit minus any classes attended and a $30.00 cancellation fee will be given. This request must be accompanied by an official doctor’s note. *If medical reason is COVID related, (proof of positive test required), the $30.00 fee does not apply.
- Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
CAMPS (P.A. DAYS, MARCH BREAK, SUMMER CAMP)
- All camp cancellations require 7 days' notice to be eligible for a refund.
- A credit will be provided if 7 days notice is not received.
BIRTHDAY /CORPORATE PARTIES
- A refund will be issued with the exception of a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- Each Athlete is required to pay and schedule a minimum of 3 lessons at a time.
- Any cancellation of a private lesson must be communicated with the GymZone administration team at least 24 hours prior to the lesson in order for fees to be credited on account.
- No refunds will be given for missed or cancelled lessons.